- The Academic program is based on the credit hour system; Each one credit hour is equivalent to one-hour lecture, or two hours tutorial or three hours Lab.
- English is the official language of study at the faculty.
- To obtain a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, the student is required to successfully complete 180 credit hours in one of the programs (160 HRs in the new plan), with a GPA – at graduation of at least 2.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Students obtain a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in one of the following program specializations:
- Construction & Buildings Engineering.
- Energy and Renewable Energy Engineering.
- Software Engineering and Information Technology.
- Mechatronics Engineering.